December Employee of the Month
In addition to being a resident favorite for just doing his assigned duties job, Dean is always going above and beyond his job description. Here are some of the things Dean has done on a regular basis for our residents and staff:
• He is always willing to come in early or stay late to do one more work order.
• He feeds residents’ pets.
• He assembles furniture for residents.
• He uses his own time to fix broken furniture or
hang pictures or shelving.
• He is always dropping off packages for residents who can’t pick them up.
• He has been nominated for Employee of the Month for helping residents.
• He jump starts cars.
• When he is on-call he completes non-emergency work orders.
• He chases down loose pets in the hallway.
• He even took a resident to the hospital!
All in all, Dean is not only a great asset to our employee team at Greenfield, but all of our residents would agree he is an asset to the entire Greenfield Community!
—Joey Andersen, assistant manager
Congratulations, Dean! Many thanks for all that you do.