Last week we enjoyed our semiannual Leasing Team Bus Tour! We traveled the Twin Cities metro for an entire day while we stopped at seven StuartCo communities, toured each, and enjoyed each other’s company chatting all things leasing and property management. It’s always an enjoyable time when we’re able to spend the day with our StuartCo bus driver, Richard, pictured above too!
Our stops included our cluster of Plymouth communities, a stop in New Brighton, Shakopee, Eagan, and back to Bloomington. Here’s a bit about each below.
- Coachman Trails Apartments, nestled on the border of Wayzata, this community’s residents enjoy wooded grounds, an outdoor pool, fitness center, and more! There are only a handful of one and two bedroom apartments available.
- Parkside at Medicine Lake Apartments, located in Plymouth. Residents enjoy close proximity to French Regional Park, many new common areas, brand new fitness center too. Only a handful of one, two and even one three bedroom available.
- Stonehill Apartments, with room to stretch and room to store, close proximity to downtown Minneapolis and French Regional Park too. Check out the selection of two bedrooms, you will not be disappointed.
- The View at Long Lake Apartments, a brand new community located in the North Metro featuring lakeside views, fantastic apartment features including large windows, in-home washer/dryer, granite countertops and more!
- Eagle Creek Apartments, located in Shakopee. This townhome community features the convenience of a central location close to Canterbury Park, Seagate, shopping, restaurants, and freeway access. Also pet friendly!
- Woodridge Apartments, located in Eagan, enjoy all the conveniences of Eagan with the airport, Mall of America shopping, parks and recreation, and freeway access close-by. Plus, you’ll have the beauty of the Minnesota River bluffs right out your door. HUGE two bedrooms now available.
- Genesee Apartments and Townhomes, also brand new this Summer. Genesee brings urban luxury rental living to the neighborhood, offering two-story townhomes, plaza and high-rise apartments, as well as penthouse living. Resort-style amenities, refined in-home features, and professional management services make living at Genesee a total lifestyle experience. Only a couple townhomes left, and the tower and plaza buildings are filling quickly!
We all enjoyed seeing other communities in StuartCo’s portfolio. All that attended are looking forward to the next tour!